|ANSI Combo Toolholders (PDF)
• A multiple-clamp and lock pin design for NC/CNC machines
• Maximum insert locking power with industry-standard NL lock pin mechanism
• Two different assembly options: 1. for unground P-Type inserts 2. for conventional precision-ground or utility-ground inserts with chipbreaker plates
|Pinlock Toolholders (PDF)
• Qualified holders that conform to ISO-ANSI standards and utilize TORX* holding screws
• Shank sizes ranging from 3/8” to 1-1/2?
• Styles available for inserts with 5°, 7°, 11° clearance angles and advanced chip groove geometries
*TORX is a registered trademark of CamCar Division of Textron, Inc.
|Swiss Toolholders (PDF)
• For conventional non-NC machines
• Use eccentric bottom-locking pins
• Low profile design to minimize chip obstruction
|Ace-Fix Toolholders (PDF)
• Unique Sumitomo Standard multiple lock design.
• “Wedge Clamp” holding method also acts as pocket wall for Industry standard WNMG Inserts.
• Can be used for -5° end cutting and -5° side cutting applications.
• Available in 3/4? to 1-1/4? square shank sizes.
|Toolholder ID System||Download PDF|
|Recommended Running Conditions (Ace-Fix Toolholders)||Download PDF|